Our mission is to provide all patients and clients with an overall better quality of life, all within a positive, supportive, friendly environment.
We will strive to offer the best possible physical therapy services in order to ensure success for our patients. Our first priority is excelling in every aspect of patient care, from the administrative side to the physical care component. This will be accomplished by:
- Developing plans of care specific to each patient’s needs.
- Providing an encouraging, caring, progressive environment for staff, patients, and clients.
- Having a dedicated staff that works with the patient’s best interests in mind.
- Striving for favorable outcomes across the board.
Why choose us?
- Several experienced doctors of physical therapy on staff
- Conveniently located between Route 135/Seaford Oyster Bay Parkway and Route 110 serving the areas of Massapequa, Massapequa Park, Seaford, Farmingdale, Lindenhurst, and Amityville.
- We accept most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation, and No-Fault.
- Payment plans available.
- Same day appointments, early morning, evening and weekend hours.