Welcome to Park Physical Therapy
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL OUR PATIENTS:
Our offices are open and operating under normal business hours. We are continuing to care for our patients.
With the guidance of the CDC and other public health officials, we have enhanced the frequency and scope of our sanitizing procedures, including Increasing the frequency of cleaning high-touch surfaces such as examination tables, counters, equipment, door handles and other public spaces. Our staff follows handwashing, hygiene, and sanitation procedures with each patient interaction.
If you have a scheduled appointment, we ask that you please plan to keep the appointment unless you are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, congestion, sore throat, runny nose, muscle aches and pains or shortness of breath. If you are a patient experiencing these symptoms, contact your primary healthcare provider immediately.
Thank you for your continued patronage.
Located in Massapequa, NY, we have been providing physical therapy services to the community since 1993. Led by Raymond Cecora, PT, DPT, MS, CEAS, CPT, we aim to provide high quality and compassionate care. Our goal is to help you restore normal motion, strength, gait, balance, and overall function that has declined due to a condition or disease, safely and effectively.
We work closely with your orthopedist, neurologist, sports medicine doctor, dentist, physiatrist, osteopath, and/or primary care physician to plan and execute the most appropriate plan of care for you. Our services include treatment for a variety of orthopedic injuries, work-related injuries, total joint replacement rehab, automobile accidents, post-surgical rehab, sports injuries, injuries to the neck and back, vestibular disorders, balance training, gait training, neurological disorders, arthritis, TMJ, Fibromyalgia, and more.
Check out our patient education content for more information on:
- Active Release Technique® Treatment
- Bone Mineral Density Test
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Gait Analysis
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy
- K-Laser™ Laser Treatment System
- Meniscus Tear
- Physical Therapy for Ankle Conditions
- Physical Therapy for Arthritis
- Physical Therapy for Fibromyalgia
- Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
- Physical Therapy for Shoulder Conditions
- Range-of-Motion Exercises
- Rehabilitation After Hip Arthroplasty
- Rehabilitation After Knee Arthroplasty
- Rehabilitation After Shoulder Surgery
- Rehabilitation for Amputees
- Rehabilitation for Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injury
- Rehabilitation for Burn Injuries
- Rehabilitation for Bursitis
- Rehabilitation for Lateral Epicondylitis
- Rehabilitation for Rotator Cuff Injury
- Rehabilitation for Spinal Conditions
- Rehabilitation for a Torn Meniscus
- Rehabilitation for Whiplash
- Shoulder FAQs
- Shoulder Osteoarthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
If you are looking for a physical therapist in Massapequa, NY, then contact us today at 516-798-3789 to see how we can help you!
Back to top